How to Receive Notifications From Wallstreet.io
WallStreet.io’s custom notification system allows members to stay up-to-date with their strategies. Receive daily notifications for your entries and exits on all the strategies you follow right to your inbox.
*All notifications are sent to the email you use for your membership.
Receiving Strategy Notifications
Before you receive notifications you need to follow a strategy within the chart’s backtester.
- Here is the guide on how to design a strategy: (design a strategy link)
Note: If there are no strategies in the backtester, when you press “Follow” it will follow the “buy and hold”.
Once your strategy is set to your liking, click on the green "Follow" icon in the upper right hand corner of the chart.
Once you follow the strategy:
- You will receive an email every trading day, one hour before the market close (by default).
- This email details all of the followed strategies that are currently “starting”, “active”, or “ending”.
The email will look similar to this:
Customize Your Notifications
To update your notification settings go into Account Preferences. Under “Notifications” toggle on the “Strategy Digest”.
To adjust the time you receive emails click the drop down arrow.
- The times can be adjusted to 1 hour, 45 minutes, 30 minutes, or 15 minutes before the market closes.
Next, select one of the following strategy options:
- “Starting, Ending, or Active” Strategies
- “Starting or Ending” Strategies
Want to stay in-the-know with your favorite Contributor’s posts? We have you covered.
Under “Mailing Lists” in the Account Preferences page, click the toggle on option to the right of the Contributor and you’ll receive email updates.
If you have any questions about your account, please contact support at email@example.com.